“Mothers are like candles; they light the way.”
There’s a reason I think that I can do anything, I listened to my mom! The reason there is a Makes Perfect Scents is because there was a supportive mom in the background. The “Ma•ble - beautiful, loving, dear” candle is our “mom candle” named after my mom and made with her favorite color! This lavender driftwood candle, infused with woody notes and clean, distinctive lavender aromas, is a versatile fragrance with wide appeal.
The “Ma•ble - beautiful, loving, dear” candle exudes spa AND luxury! Lavender is commonly used for anxiety, stress, and insomnia. So after a long day, find peace and relaxation with our “mom candle”.
ma . ble: beautiful, loving, dear - lavender + driftwood
Never leave candles unattended.
Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc. Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lighted candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.
Burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
- Avoid drafts, vents or air currents. This will help prevent rapid or uneven burning, sooting, and excessive dripping.
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish a candle. It’s the safest way to prevent hot wax from splattering.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle. Water can cause the hot wax to splatter and might break a glass container.
- Make sure the candle is completely out and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room.
- Don’t touch or move the candle until it has completely cooled.
- Never use a knife or sharp object to remove wax drippings from a glass holder. It might scratch, weaken, or cause the glass to break upon subsequent use.
- Always trim your wicks before burning to prevent high flames and excessive smoke.
Information provided by the National Fire Protection Association.