Appealing to both masculine and feminine sensibilities, our “Early Nights & Steady Paychecks” candle is an elegant fragrance with a universal appeal. This candle is infused with hints of orange, grapefruit, and sage that enhance the natural earthy quality; lavender adds a soft floral and herbal touch to the heart of this scent, while oakmoss and amber create a beautiful, deep character.
“Early Nights & Steady Paychecks” fills even large rooms like foyers or open living areas with a sensual atmosphere and adds an intriguing infusion to more intimate spaces.
early nights + steady paychecks - oakmoss and amber
Never leave candles unattended.
Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc. Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lighted candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.
Burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
- Avoid drafts, vents or air currents. This will help prevent rapid or uneven burning, sooting, and excessive dripping.
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish a candle. It’s the safest way to prevent hot wax from splattering.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle. Water can cause the hot wax to splatter and might break a glass container.
- Make sure the candle is completely out and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room.
- Don’t touch or move the candle until it has completely cooled.
- Never use a knife or sharp object to remove wax drippings from a glass holder. It might scratch, weaken, or cause the glass to break upon subsequent use.
- Always trim your wicks before burning to prevent high flames and excessive smoke.
Information provided by the National Fire Protection Association.